Knipschildt Chocolate Bar Collection To-Die-For! – 4-oz. bars
$12.99 – $74.99
House of Knipschildt
The Chocolate Bar-to-Die-For!
Thick and Luscious Chocolate Crafted for You
Fritz Knipschildt’s early passion and innovative ideas to creatively infuse elements from the savory kitchen into the world of chocolate and confection have been highly awarded at numerous national and international food competitions through the last decade and is frequently showcased on national TV stations like The Food Network and CNBC as well as in major publications like the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Oprah Magazine.
Select from 8 extraordinary chocolate bars:
- Elderberry and Lemon Peel Bar –Organic Elderberries an Lemon Peel infused into Dark Organic and Fairtrade chocolate
- S’Mores Bar – Organic Graham Crackers and Vegan Marshmallows infused into Dark Organic and Fairtrade chocolate
- Fig and Honey Bar –Diced Black Mission Figs and Clover Honey infused into Dark Organic and Fairtrade
- Burnt Caramel Hawaiian Sea Salt Bar – Dark Organic and Fairtrade chocolate holds a “burnt” chewy Dark Salted Caramel
- Flat White Espresso Bar – Dark and Milky White Chocolate infused with Organic Espresso Beans
- Toffee Sea Salt Pretzel Bar – Dark Organic and Fairtrade chocolate holds a “burnt” chewy Dark Salted Caramel
- Dried Cranberry Pumpkin Seed & Nut Trail – A medley of Organic Cranberries, Pumpkin seeds, Pecans and Almonds infused into Dark Organic and Fairtrade chocolate
- Acai & Puffed Quinoa – Organic Acai powder and Organic Puffed Quinoa infused into Dark Organic and Fair
- Gift of 6 Bars to Die For – A set of 6 of our different bars in one order (24-oz)
About House of Knipschildt – Chocopology Hand Crafted Chocolates
The Most Expensive Chocolate in the World – Guinness Book of World’s Records 2018
La Madeline Au Truffe – Well you’ve found it. Knipschildt’s La Madeline au Truffe was recognized by Forbes Magazine as the most expensive chocolate in the world!! La Madeline au Truffle starts with a decadent 70% Valrhona dark chocolate, heavy cream, sugar, truffle oil and vanilla as the base for the rich decadent ganache. A rare French Perigord truffle (a rare mushroom) is then surrounded by this rich decadent ganache; it is enrobed in Valrhona dark chocolate and then rolled in fine cocoa powder. The result is pure extravagance! Lying on a bed of sugar pearls in a gold box tied with a ribbon. If you wanted to splurge on this particular Truffle, it is made to order and ships within 14 days of order date. Product has a 7 day shelf life.
For over 20 years House of Knipschildt has been renowned for creating exquisite quality artisan chocolate.
Fritz Knipschildt started out on his journey to present the world with the most exquisite chocolates in his small apartment kitchen back in 1999 in Connecticut, US. As a young adventurous chef and immigrant from Denmark, his passion and dedication to constantly setting the bar for what is possible and durable in the world of fine chocolates and confectionary, has always been – and is more than ever today – a corner stone of House of Knipschildt.
Knipschildt Chocolatier is the oldest brand of House of Knipschildt and delivers preeminent quality handmade, hand-painted and hand packed artisan chocolate. For Knipschildt Chocolatier, Fritz Knipschildt combines exquisite old European craftsmanship, intriguing avant-garde flavor combinations and state-of the art handpicked natural ingredients to create artistic customized chocolate pieces.
Each new chocolate collection presents a unique and inspiring interpretation of chocolate perfection currently made only available at the Knipschildt Chocolatier web boutique and exclusively selected retailers such as Dean & Deluca.
|Select Chocolate Bar||
Elderberry and Lemon Peel Bar, S'Mores Bar, Fig and Honey Bar, Burnt Caramel Hawaiian Sea Salt Bar, Flat White Espresso Bar Toffee Sea Salt Pretzel Bar, Dark Salted Caramel, Dried Cranberry Pumpkin Seed & Nut Trail, Acai & Puffed Quinoa, Set of 6 Bars